The Plasma Cutting Table is a robust welded steel construction including a stainless steel water tray with drain system, adjustable feet, ball rollers for easy plate loading, rail covers to prevent rusting, collision sensors to eliminate torch damage, and a stand-alone electrical cabinet with CNC control.
We offer a range of Plasma cutting machines, with varying bed sizes, power sources and our new High definition plasma range.
– Square Linear Guide Rail and Rack & Pinion (XY), Dual Drive Y axis
– Cylindrical Linear Guide Rail and Ball Screw (Z axis)
3 Axis Control System:
– Closed Loop Stepper Motor/ Hybrid Servo Driver (XY)
– Stepper Motor (Z axis)
– Start Shaphon CNC Control with easy to use graphic (macro based) library
– USB Interface and G Code Command Language
– Microstep Digital Torch Height Control/ High Speed Precision Arc Voltage Control
Power Supply Requirements:
– Single Phase 220V