Our flatbed cutting plotter is ideal for use in the Printing, signage, display, prototyping & packaging industries.
The digital cutting machine can be used for routing, cutting, creasing and engraving, a wide variety of materials including Vinyls, Fabrics Cardboards, Polystyrene, Paper, Card, Rubber, Foam, Acrylic, Timber and Aluminium Compmosite Panels, using the routing attachment.
The plotter cutting system outputs high precision finished products in less time, to help maximise your production, and reduce your costs. The digital cutting table offers rapid routing and knife-cutting capabilities, providing a machine that will deliver quality products at a lower cost.
Digital Cutter High End Component features:
– Japanese Mitsubishi Servo Drivers and Motors
– Japanese THK Rack & Pinion Drive System
– Italian Megadyne Conveyor Cutting Surface
– Taiwanese PMI linear guide rail & ballscrew systems.
– Swiss Maxon Motor for oscillating tool
– German Festool dust collector
Flatbed cutting plotter c/w standard equipment and features:
1. Oscillating Knife Tool Kit
2. Drag Knife Tool Kit
3. Plotting Pen Tool (Ball Pen/Gel – Ink Pen)
4. Laser Locating Pointers (2 pieces – for manually positioning against print marks)
5. Creasing Wheel Tool Holder
6. Safety System – Crash Impact Device + Front and Rear Infra Red Sensors
7. Sub area Absorb
8. EN LED Touch Screen
9. Operational Software + Dongle
10. Vacuum Pump
11. Air Compressor
Digital cutting machine optional equipment:
- Router Spindle 350W – 60,000 rpm incl. swarf collecting device imported from Germany
2. Camera Registration Tool Kit including software (auto – positioning against print marks)
3. V – Cut (Bevel Cutting) Tool Kit
4. Foam Oscillating Knife Tool Kit
5. Kiss Cut Tool Kit
6. Conveyor Belt System that combines a vacuum cutting area and automatically advances the material.