ATC (Automatic Tool Change) CNC routers are extensively used in manufacturing industries for furniture, wooden doors, cabinet doors, computer desks, mahjong tables, wooden loudspeaker enclosures, etc. CNC routers are ideal for use in these sectors because of their automatic tool changing function which has a capacity of 8 tools, all can be individually changed within seconds.
- Mantech adopts a Taiwanese H30 linear rail for our ATC CNC router. This linear guide rail enables our engraving machine to have a higher operating accuracy.
- The adoption of YASKAWA servo motors and drivers greatly improves the machine’s operation efficiency.
- The CNC system enables users to operate a user friendly interface.
- This CNC routing machine is equipped with a high speed ATC spindle, with a pneumatic clamping system.
- It uses an air cooled spindle which has a high speed rpm, which greatly improves working efficiency.
- It has a tool-magazine capacity of up to 8 tools, which can be changed fast and efficiently.
- Our CNC router base comprises of a rigid, welded steel box section frame. Which when completed is heat treated to remove any stresses prior to final machining, to give years of continuous accurate production.
Model: JD M25
Table size: 1,350×3,100mm
X,Y,Z axes working area: 1,300mmx2,500mmx200mm
Max. Speed: 60m/min
Vacuum suction: 230L/h
NO. of tools: 8pcs
Collet diameter: Φ6/Φ12.7
Command code: HPGL, G code
Revolution of spindle: 18,000r/min
Cooling method: Water cooling