Customer Callback Service
Mr. Nick Cartwright
Mr. Bernard Van Cleven
Tel: +44 (0) 1384 824 051
Desktop Laser Engraver
- Digital control circuits and embedded module-driven system help guarantee a stable performance.
- Aviation aluminium, which is characterised by light weight and high strength, is used for manufacturing our desktop laser engravers or components.
- We adopt the most advanced lasers for our desktop laser engraving machines and the laser power is also designed specifically for manufacturing a variety of marketing gifts.
- This desktop laser equipment is designed with a new structure. Traditional machine structure is easily deformed which results in inaccurate performance. These problems can all be avoided by our new machine structure.
- The strong inner framework enables the machine to maintain a stable structure for accurate engraving over a long time.
- The new designed jig is characterised by low noise, reliable performance and is maintenance free.
- Cooling system and auto-exhaust system are included.
|Processing scope||330 x185 mm|
|Largest laser power||40W|
|laser power source||double high-frequency transformer|
|Outside dimensions||800 x 500 x 260mm|
|Application||Stamp, craft & advertisement industries|
|Application materials||rubber, plastic, Plexiglas, crystal, wood, leather|
As a professional desktop engraver manufacturer and supplier, Mantech can produce not only laser engraving machines, but also laser cutting machines, All our products are CE and FDA certified. As a result of our reliable quality and stable performance, our products are used in numerous industries, such as seal and stamp engraving, advertising, decoration and cloth-cutting, as well as decorative cutting for leather products, and more.